Saturday, March 14, 2009

Carnegie Hall


I've just returned from the Carnegie Hall debut of Chasms, and I must confess, am quite thrilled. I am proud of these songs, and I think Marion's performance was quite representative. It wasn't perfect, but the pieces were still very well received. (Which is to say that the audience clapped a lot for them.) We celebrated a little afterward at Bricco's, and after a very full day, I am going to admit how exhausted I am and turn in. I don't know what will come of this experience, but just having had something I composed performed at Carnegie Hall is a treat in and of itself.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, Randy!!! That's great to hear.

    What's Bricco's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC Italian restaurant about a block and a half from Carnegie Hall.

    ReplyDelete